The office has partnered with the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation, businesses within the Tri-Cities area, and Michigan Works! as a Share Network Access Point. You are welcome to use our office to update your resume and search the Michigan Talent Bank. Information on all of the West Michigan Works! programs are also available.
To provide opportunities to our job seekers, our program seeks to form partnerships with local employers and service providers. Job Seeker Program helps identify specific training programs in order to satisfy the needs of job seekers and employers.
- Job Seeker Program is currently the only active ‘Access’ point for West Michigan WORKS! in Ottawa County
- Hosts participants as part of AARP Foundation – Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Love in Action – Tri-Cities
- Ottagan Additions Recovery (OAR)
- Ottawa County Friend of the Court
- 70 x 7 Life Recovery Program
The Job Seeker Program in Grand Haven is made possible in part by a grant from the Zenko Family Field of Interest Fund-Greatest Needs Fund via the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation. We are also honored by the additional support we receive from the Catholic Campaign for Human Development and the parish of St. Patrick-St. Anthony’s Christian Service Fund.
Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Michigan
Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency