Food Pantry Easter Baskets: March 30
Our Food Pantry is collecting items for Easter baskets for our local families in need.
- Ham (Please bring to the Food Pantry in the Parish Outreach Center on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on March 7, 14, 21, or 28. If you need a different time, please phone the parish office to arrange refrigeration, 616-842-0001.
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Instant scalloped or au gratin potatoes
- Cornbread or pork stuffing
- Canned vegetables: corn, French style green beans, yams
- Canned pineapple or mixed fruit
- Cake mix and frosting or brownie mixes
- Corn or fruit muffin mixes
- Easter candy
Monetary donations can be left at the parish office or dropbox, in an envelope labeled Food Pantry Easter Baskets placed in the Sunday collection, or online.
Donations (other than hams) can be left in the Food Pantry Box in the vetsibule. Our deadline is Thursday, March 30, (for distribution on April 4).
Other items in high need in the pantry: dry cereal, peanut butter, juice, canned tomatoes, canned soup, deodorant, flour and sugar
Thank you for responding to the Lord’s call to help others.