Christmas Food Donations
Do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.Hebrews 13:16
It’s time again to prepare for our Christmas Holiday Food Boxes, and we graciously ask for your help. The following list covers our needs. The DEADLINE DATE for receiving contributions is Thursday, December 15, which allows time for purchasing perishable items and packing the boxes for distribution to families on the recipient list. Your spirit of giving is greatly appreciated.
MONETARY DONATIONS may be left at the Parish Office or the Parish Drop Box located in the vestibule near the Adoration Chapel entrance or online.
OTHER PRIORITY ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE FOOD PANTRY
|Pancake mix & syrup||Oil||Shampoo|
Drop off at Food Pantry Box at the church entrance
ITEMS NEEDED FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY BASKETS
- Hams: Donated hams should be dropped off at the food pantry in the Parish Outreach Center on Tuesdays, Nov. 29 & Dec. 6 & 13 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. If that is not possible, please contact Pam in the parish office at 616-842-0001 to arrange another time.
- Small cans of coffee
- Instant au gratin potatoes
- Corn bread stuffing
- Canned yams
- Canned fruit
- Canned cherry pie, apple pie, or blueberry pie filling
- Pie crust mix or graham cracker pie crust
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Canned creamed corn or regular canned corn
- Cake mixes with frosting
- Christmas candy
** If you know of families in need of food for the Holiday Season, please contact Pam at St Patrick’s Office at 616-842-0001 **